les phoénix Index du Forum
les phoénix
jeu de sports

les phoénix Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Online ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les phoénix Index du Forum -> les phoenix -> Discussion entre clubs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
Hors Membres
Hors Membres

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 03:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Online Répondre en citant

MADRID ciabatte puma con pelo , Nov. 5 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo commented on Wednesday that he had no intention of leaving the club before the end of his contract in three and a half years.

Ronaldo has a contract with the club until the end of June 2018 and although he is due to celebrate his 30th birthday early next year; it's hard to imagine his form dipping drastically over the next three seasons.

He was linked with a return to Manchester United over the summer, but speaking at the ceremony in which he was given the ' Golden Boot' for ending last season as the joint top goal-scorer in European football, the striker said he had no plans to play anywhere other than at Real Madrid.

"I am very happy and in a great moment in my sporting and personal life .. I want to see out my contract at Real Madrid when I'll be 33 and then we'll see if the president wants me for a few more years," he said.

Ronaldo looks on course to break a host of goal-scoring records and has already netted 17 goals in the Spanish BBVA Primera Liga this season. He was asked if he could be the greatest player ever.

"I don't want to think about that yet," he said, adding he would; "try and make that happen."

"Everybody has their opinion but in my head I want to be the best puma suede classic grigie ," he commented, while thanking his team-mates for their contributions.

"You can only win this trophy with a good team and players that play for each other. I am very happy to be in this team," said Ronaldo.

Finally he was asked if the current team was the best Real Madrid side in history.

"We will only be able to say at the end of the season. If we don't win anything we won't be the best side but I am hopeful that we will win things this season. We are happy, things are going well, the manager knows the players better and I am on a good run," he concluded.
Performers perform during the opening ceremony of the fifth Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) in Beijing puma suede classic blu , capital of China, April 16, 2015. The BJIFF kicked off Thursday and will last until April 23. (XinhuaChen Yehua) Performers perform during the opening ceremony of the fifth Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) in Beijing, capital of China, April 16, 2015. The BJIFF kicked off Thursday and will last until April 23. (XinhuaChen Yehua) Performers perform during the opening ceremony of the fifth Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) in Beijing puma suede classic rosa , capital of China, April 16, 2015. The BJIFF kicked off Thursday and will last until April 23. (XinhuaLuo Xiaoguang) Singer Sun Nan performs during the opening ceremony of the fifth Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) in Beijing, capital of China, April 16, 2015. The BJIFF kicked off Thursday and will last until April 23. (XinhuaLuo Xiaoguang) Jury members appear on the opening ceremony of the fifth Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) in Beijing puma suede classic nere , capital of China, April 16, 2015. The BJIFF kicked off Thursday and will last until April 23. Cast members of film "The Left Ear" walk the red carpet during the opening ceremony of the fifth Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) in Beijing, capital of China, April 16, 2015. The BJIFF kicked off Thursday and will last until April 23. (XinhuaLi Renzi) Famous Beijing Opera actor Mei Baojiu (C) performs with children during the opening ceremony of the fifth Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) in Beijing puma suede classic italia , capital of China, April 16, 2015. The BJIFF kicked off Thursday and will last until April 23. (XinhuaChen Yehua) Photo taken on April 16, 2015 shows the model of Temple of Heaven Award during the opening ceremony of the fifth Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) in Beijing, capital of China. The BJIFF kicked off Thursday and will last until April 23. (XinhuaLi Renzi)
TOKYO, June 13 (Xinhua) -- A Japanese expert said on Tuesday that the giant panda cub born recently at a zoo in central Tokyo is expected to bring a 26.7 billion yen (242 million U.S. dollars) economic effect to the city puma basket heart denim italia , local media reported.

Katsuhiro Miyamoto, professor emeritus of theoretical economics at Kansai University in Osaka prefecture, said that the giant panda cub born Monday will bring as big an impact as "a professional baseball team winning a title."

He suggested that the new panda cub could attract some 5,657,000 people to the zoo in fiscal 2017, up over 1.8 million from the previous year puma suede heart satin grigie , by drawing analogy to the increased visitor rates at the zoo in 1972 when giant pandas were exhibited in Japan for the first time.

In addition to the increased admission fees and spendings of visitors to the zoo, the new panda cub would also boost the income of employees at relevant facilities, according to the professor.

Eleven-year-old giant panda "Fairy" (Japanese name Shin Shin) at the Ueno Zoological Gardens in central Tokyo gave birth to a cub on Monday, five years after her first cub was found dead just days after it was born.

Officials from the zoo said on Tuesday that the cub appeared to be in good health, though the zoo has not found out about its sex or exact weight yet, as it has been held continuously by its mother.

They also said that the zoo will be monitoring the health of the cub around the clock for the moment with the help of an expert from China.

Fairy and her mate Billy (Japanese name Ri Ri) have been firm favorites at the zoo since their arrival on loan from China in February 2011.

Through natural mating and not artificial insemination puma suede heart satin nere , the pair had a cub in 2012, marking the first birth at the zoo in 24 years.

The birth brought widespread delight around the nation, although hearts were soon broken as the cub died from pneumonia just six days after it was born.

Fairy in 2013 displayed si. Cheap Jerseys USA   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap College Football Jerseys   Cheap Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 03:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les phoénix Index du Forum -> les phoenix -> Discussion entre clubs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Top 50 |Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006